Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mom

mom

This is my mom, one of the most beautiful people to ever live on this earth.  As most of you know, she lost her battle with cancer on June 16, 2008, she was only 57 years old:(  This photo was taken at my sister Annie's wedding and such a tribute to my mom.  The photographer captured the way she always was, in awe of everything around her and loving life each day that it was here.  Cancer took her life way tooo soon, I pray they find a cure for this awful disease.  You can always help by donating to the American Cancer Society.  

1 comment:

  1. She was very beautiful, Nicole. What a terrific loss you must feel. I remember you talking about her in the darkroom last year. I'm so glad you have some great memories with her. She will always live on through you.

    ReplyDelete